Terms and Conditions of the 299 Offer
8 April 2018 Until 31 May 2018.
Clear Terms and Conditions of the Offer.
Web Buster UK Ltd has been praised for it fair, honest and very clear Terms and Condition for all its customers, see for yourself.
Prerequisites (What you need to qualify for this deal)
- You must be a new customer
- You must have never had a website before
- You must be in a rural or deprived area
- You must be a sole trader or small independent business
- Web Site must be agreed, authorised and paid by 5th June 2018 to qualify
Includes (What the deal consists of as a one-off payment)
- A £899 website for only £299 (one-off payment)
- Access to 1 model of your choice for half a day, others available discounted at £50 per half day.
Includes for 12 months (What the deal then consists of for 12 months)
- Ability to edit your own website
- A professional business email system
- SSL Certificate
- GDPR compliance
- Domain Rental
- Software Updates
- One Training session is given to your and/or your staff.
- Fully managed and support so we will maintain it for you. We will even make changes for you, to existing pages.
- Free £150 boost voucher
Then after 12 months, if you wish to continue renting the site, we will do the following:-
- A low yearly renewal which can be paid monthly to keep all of the above, as we know you are a small business we want you on the web.
- A £150 boost voucher each year to keep your facilities for free for up to 3 years. This means 4 vouchers, 1 in year 1 then up to 3 more over the following years, if you stay with us, 1 per year. This is to prove we are not going to sting you for a high cost to keep renting the site, we want to support you.
- Any facilities you have not used or feel you don't need after the first 12 months can be removed to remove any unnecessary cost. Again, we are on your site. This is a deal that lasts for up to 4 years, keeping you online.
Excludes (Now for the bits it does not include, so there are no surprises)
- All other items not on the list above
- Payment to third parties such as World Pay for handling online payments, if you are not taking online payments this won't apply to you)
- Transaction fee's by Web Buster UK Ltd, again if you are not taking online payments, this won't apply to you)
- Any upgrades to an existing site (maybe you want an extra page adding)
- Infomercials (A video to promote your business)
- Additional actors and models
- Photo editing
- Video editing jobs
Your Bonus Voucher (£150)
Includes (What you can use your voucher against and how many you get)
- Can be used for adding all sorts of features for free to your site
- The voucher is given to you every year you stay under contract, to a maximum of 4 vouchers, so you don't have to pay for the extra features.
- Features can be removed and swapped throughout the year
- There is no cash alternative to the voucher
- If the entire voucher is not used it cannot be carried to the next year, but a new voucher is given for that next year, up to a maximum of 4.
- Any amount not covered, you can just pay the different monthly or in one amount, say you are £12 short, you can just pay that at £1 per month or in one £12 lump sum.
- Most add-ons are between £2 and £6 per month so you can get several add-ons with your voucher, remember though your £799 site will come with most of what you want anyway, this is just a little icing on the cake.
Excludes (What the vouchers cannot be used against)
The vouchers cannot be used again site required items, only addons.
For example, you can not use the voucher against:-
- Domain name renewal
- SSL Certificates
- The hiring of Models or Actors
- Video Editing Jobs
- Data Input onto the site eg shopping cart
- Photo editing
- and a few other items, but this is the main list